Life is full of uncertainties, but proper estate planning can prevent certain legal and financial problems.
At Cohen & Cohen Law Group, P.C. in Forest Hills, New York, we help families plan for the future, protect their loved ones and rise to the challenges of the present. Our Queens probate lawyers are highly experienced in the areas of estate planning, wills and trusts, probate and estate administration, and elder law.
To get started on your estate planning, contact an estate planning attorney at Cohen & Cohen Law Group,P.C. today by calling 718-275-7779 or by filling out the online form. Your first consultation is free.
WHAT MAKES OUR FIRM UNIQUE?
New York’s legal community is big and vibrant. There are many attorneys you can turn to, so why choose Cohen & Cohen Law Group, P.C.? We believe our firm is unique because:
- We provide a free, personalized consultation. Our attorneys consult with potential clients regarding their estate planning, elder law and estate administration needs — free of charge and free of obligation.
- We are highly knowledgeable and highly reputable. Our lawyers fully understand the federal, state and local laws that may have an important impact on you and your family.
- WWe understand the procedures and court processes that must be followed. We have worked hard to develop a strong reputation in the community and among our peers.
- We are friendly, accessible and always available to help. Our service is exceptional. You can reach someone at Cohen & Cohen Law Group, P.C. 24 hours a day. We offer flexible hours and provide home and hospital visits to clients who are unable to travel to our office.
- We offer flat rates for most services. Our fixed-rate fee structure means you will never be caught off guard with legal fees. You can know the cost of your plan or representation over the phone, even before you visit our office.
- We are fast. In general, we are able to deliver estate plan documents within 14 days. This is atypical for the industry.
- We will refund your fees if you are not satisfied. If you are unhappy with our services, we will refund your money - period. Your satisfaction and our reputation are that important to us.
- We offer our clients free periodic evaluation of their estate plans. If we prepare your estate plan, we will sit down and review it with you every three years to ensure that it remains up to date.
Cohen & Cohen Law Group, P.C. welcomes the opportunity to work with you and your family to help you reach your goals.